In this time of giving, we're excited to launch a fundraiser to Help Build An Art Summer Camp For At-Risk Children In Rural Hungary. When you donate, you'll be entered to win a weekend in Rome, Le Marche or Lake Maggiore!
Since 2016, TreasureRome has supported the Real Pearl Foundation by donating €5/per reservation to its community projects. The Real Pearl Foundation is a non-profit organization that helps end child poverty through art and education in one of the most rural regions of Hungary, our country of origin.
This year, we are tripling our efforts:
1. We are hosting a traveling art exhibition between Rome, Bologna and Turin
2. We are launching a 40-day fundraiser to raise money to build a summer art camp for the children
3. We are giving away 4 weekends in Italy & Hungary thanks to the generous support of our Vacation Rental Community
1. Win a weekend in TreasureRome's luxurious Daphne Terrace apartment
2. Win a weekend in one of Casal dei Fichi's countryside villas near the Adriatic Sea
3. Win a weekend in The White House on Lake Maggiore in northern Italy
4. Win a weekend in BudaHome in Budapest, Hungary
5. Win a painting from the Real Pearl traveling art exhibition (5 total)
6. Win a hand-made "Szuno" product (10 total)
How To Enter
Donate €20 or more to be entered into the drawing. The more you donate, the more chances you have of winning a prize!
€20 = 1 ticket
€100 = 6 tickets
€200 = 12 tickets
€500 = 35 tickets
The 40-day fundraiser begins on December 1, 2019 and ends on January 9, 2020. The drawing will take place on Facebook Live on January 10, 2020 and the winners will be contacted by email.
Our Goal: €15,000
THE ART SUMMER CAMP
The Real Pearl Foundation received a donation of a piece of land in Surany, small village of Szentendre island on the Danube River, near Budapest. We are raising money to build a permanent summer camp for the children on the land.
Here's a breakdown of the costs:
- Construct a wooden (light) structure building on the land - €4,000
- Supply of electricity, water and sewage - €3,500
- Furniture, desks, etc - €2,000
3 rounds of summer camp, weekly rotation, 8 children at a time in a year
Supply costs and travel expenses are for total of 24 children and 6 teachers for the year 2020
- Food and art supply - €3,500
- Travel expenses - €2,000
We really appreciate your support and hope to welcome you to Italy soon! If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Our warmest wishes,
Henrietta, Carlo & the Real Pearl Foundation team